- Connection to services, bringing in others to supplement learnings. Focus on personal development
- Support with personal documents, white cards, birth certificates etc.
- A modified school-based curriculum
- English, Maths, Science, Arts, PDHPE, History & Geography
- Professional driving lessons
- Financial support for L’s & P’s tests and Identification
After School Program
- Supporting community- non-school aged, school aged and beyond
- Afternoon tea
- Structured academic support
- Team building games and activities
- Job readiness, work experience, resumes
- Work Crew, Animal Husbandry, Arts, Music,
- Provide space and support for distance education students
I was suspended 3 times in the first term of year 10. I was told I wouldn’t get my ROSA…then I started at Making Tracks and in 2019 I completed my year 10 ROSA. I am now in year 11, have my license, bank account, tax file number and have applied for an apprenticeship.