Frequently Asked Questions

How do I refer a young person to Making Tracks?

Parents or carers who wish to enrol their child in the Making Tracks programs, need to organise a meeting with your child’s local Broken Hill high school. This process will evaluate the appropriateness of the Making Tracks programs for individual youth.

Once school staff and parents complete the referral forms, they will be forwarded to Making Tracks for intake consideration. This is dependent on position availability.

How can I donate to Making Tracks?

Send us an email and we will send you our bank details. We will have an online donation option available soon.

I am interested in employment or volunteer work at Making Tracks, what do I do?

While we currently do not have any positions available, we would still love to hear from you so we can keep your resume on file for any future openings.

Please send a resume, including a Working with Children Check, and a short introduction to

Does Making Tracks have DGR status? Are donations tax deductible?

Yes. We are registered with the ACNC and have DGR 1 status.

Meaning donations over $2 are tax deductible.

Contact Us

Location: Unit 6-8, 153-157 Duff Street, Broken Hill NSW, 2880

Phone Jules: 0487 434 208